IROWG provides two mailing lists:
General announcements which are relevant for IROWG can be posted to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email is then forwarded to all members on this mailing list (more than 150 members).
- In order to post a message, you need to subscribe to the mailing list first by sending an email to: email@example.com with a subject containing Subscribe. A notification email will provide you with all required details to complete the process.
- To unsubscribe, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject containing unsubscribe.
A subscription only mailing list, where a publication summary of relevant Radio Occultation work within the last month is provided: email@example.com. This mailing list provides a best effort service from the EUMETSAT library. Members can only receive the publication summary, they cannot post to the list.
- Relevant publications are extracted at the EUMETSAT library, put into the Zotero Radio Occultation Group and links to entries within this group are provided. EUMETSAT will not provide full access to relevant articles!
- To subscribe to the mailing list, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject containing Subscribe. A notification email will provide you with all required details to complete the process.
- To unsubscribe, please send an email to: email@example.com with a subject containing Unsubscribe.
- If you post a message without being a member to the irowglist, the message is rejected and you will be notified.
- Both mailing lists are hosted at EUMETSAT, thus some response mails/instructions point to the original mailing list server.